- Must I obtain a permit to erect a sign?
Yes. Any sign installation must be reviewed by the Zoning Office. If your property is in the Historic District you must also submit an application to the Historic District Commission.
- How is my property zoned?
View or download an informational Zoning Brochure (PDF). Contact the Zoning Office at 610-250-6724
- How do I know what zoning district my property is in?
- Do I need a zoning permit for a fence or a shed?
Yes, any accessory structure/use must be reviewed by the Zoning Office. Visit our Forms & Documents section for applicable forms.
- Does a homeowner need a permit to install a driveway or parking pad?
Yes. You must also contact the Bureau of Engineering as you may need sidewalk or curb cut approvals.
- Can I operate a business from my home?
Most zoning districts allow a no-impact home-based business (no customers, no signs, no inventory). Please contact the Zoning Office for further information.