There are two parking garages located in the City of Easton: the Fourth Street Garage, and the Third Street Garage. Note: The Pine Street Garage is now permanently closed.
- Both garages are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Payment is required 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The payment system in the Third Street garage is similar to how you would pay to park at a meter: you park in the space, go to the kiosk next to the elevator or use the ParkMobile app on your phone, enter your license plate number, provide a payment method, and then go on your way. You must pay immediately after parking, before walking out of the garage. You can also use the ParkMobile app to pay to park in these two garages. You will need to know your car's license plate number when you pay at the kiosk.
- At the Fourth Street Garage you can pay to park at a meter (short-term parking on the ground floor only), or at a kiosk by the elevator or at the exit gate for long-term (hourly) parking on the upper floors.
- Payment kiosks are located on each floor of the garages next to the elevators.
- When parking, make sure that your car's license plate faces the drive aisle.
If you have questions about monthly passes or availability, please email the Parking Department.
The South Third Street Parking Garage (Intermodal Garage)
Located two blocks south of Centre Square, behind City Hall at 123 South Third Street. The garage is above the Fred A. Williams Easton Intermodal Transportation Center. The only entrance to the garage is from South Third Street, just past city hall.
- Parking Rates: $2 per hour (5 am to 5 pm); 50 cents an hour (5 pm to 5 am)
- The height clearance is 7 feet 2 inches.
The Fourth Street Garage
Located on N 4th Street behind the Easton Public Market. (Now Open)
The garage's ground floor is for short-term metered parking with a two-hour time limit. Meters accept credit card payments and quarters only (no other coins). If using a credit card, be sure to insert the card with the magnetic stripe facing up, not down. Do Not insert the card chip first as the SmartHeads do not use the chip to process payment.
The upper floors are for long-term (hourly) parking. Use your entry ticket to pay for parking at a kiosk on each floor (located next to the elevators) or at the exit gate upon departure. Note: The ParkMobile app is not used in this garage at this time. All payments are by credit card - No cash.
- Parking Rates: $3 per hour (5 am to 5 pm); 50 cents an hour (5 pm to 5 am)
- Height clearance ground level entrance: 13 feet 6 inches.
- Height clearance upper levels entrance: 7 feet 6 inches.