“Due to Easton’s proximity to both Manhattan and Philadelphia, not to mention its charm and affordability, the city has become an ideal location for urban professionals looking for a higher quality of life. With its revitalized business scene, culture,cuisine and nightlife, plus its family-friendly vibe and accessibility to nature, you could argue that Easton is becoming the new Brooklyn.” - Garret Vassle,Optima Durant Group (NYC), 2019
With over 27,000 residents, in a region of 540,000, Easton is a dynamic workplace and community that boasts a diverse economy with a vibrant cosmopolitan downtown. The Downtown, along with the three other largely residential districts of the city, the West Ward, Southside and College Hill, are all seeing unprecedented growth and investment.
- One of three cities in the Lehigh Valley region, one of the five fastest growing economies in the U.S. (under 1,000,000 in population).
- Fastest growing city in the Lehigh Valley in terms of Median Household Income (over 15% since 2015)
- More than $150 million in private investment currently in process within the City
- The home of Lafayette College, The Crayola Experience, The State Theatre, PA Bacon Fest, and forthcoming location of editorial operations for several Hearst Publications
- Northampton County Seat
- More than 30 diverse restaurants and pubs
- 25% of U.S. population lives within 250 miles of the City
More Information Here
The City of Easton is a city that is prime for development and new business opportunites. The city offers local, state and federal tax incentives that are available to be utilitzed in establishing and maintianing your business
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
- LERTA Properties
For more Information click Here
Find Your Business Property
The city has partnered with Zoom Prospector to provide a database of available commercial properties in our community. This Google Maps-style interface makes finding a location for your business in the City easier. Take a look at what we have to offer and then contact us to learn more about how we can help you locate your business in Easton.
This is also free service to help promote your available commerical property. If you would like to add your available commercial space to the database, email us at email@example.com. Please inlcude the address, available square footage, Sale/Lease, price, and photo of the space, with the Subject "Available Commercial Space" and we will gladly add it to the database.
Have a business idea and want to start turning it into a reality?
Call and schedule a technical review with our Codes/Zoning and Planning Department today and download our Business Guide and Checklist.