The city offers eight pavilions in five locations available for rent:
Located in Upper Hackett Park. It seats up between 90-100 people. Hackett Park provides a number of activities from a playground and swing set area to an 18-hole Frisbee golf course.
Heil Pavilions 1 & 2
Located behind Heil Pool at 900 Packer Ave. Heil Pavilion 1 seats up to 150 people and Heil 2 seats between 90-100 people.
In addition to plenty of open space, within the designated pavilion area you will find a play bay for the kids. Rental of a pavilion at Heil Park DOES NOT entitle you to the pool. Pool passes must be purchased separately.
Eddyside Pavilions 1 & 2
Located at Eddyside Pool on Route 611 North. Eddyside Pavilion 1 seats between 40-50 people and Eddyside Pavilion 2 seats between 35-40 people. There is a large play bay and a beach volleyball court. Rental of a pavilion at Eddyside Pavilion DOES NOT entitle you to the pool. Pool Passes must be purchased separately.
Hugh Moore Park Pavilion
Large pavilion that seats between 100-125 people. This pavilion is set in the historic Hugh Moore Park, which is home to the National Canal Museum. The park is set upon several miles of the Delaware and Lehigh Trail, which is a 165 mile trail stretching from Bristol, PA to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. Amenities include a playground area, wooded walking trails, the National Canal Museum and a seasonal canal boat ride. There are additional costs associated with the museum and boat ride. Museum and boat ride info can be found here.
Neighborhood Center Park
902 Philadelphia Road - 50 people
- New Playground; Basketball Court
- All rentals are done on a first come first serve basis
- All rentals must be arranged through the on-line portal
- The cost of a pavilion is $100.00
- There are no refunds for cancellation or inclement weather
- Alcohol permits can be purchased for $50
- Please note that if any damages are discovered which are related to your rental, your credit card will be charged the full amount of all repair