View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
How to Reach Us
Our Value Statement
The City of Easton Fire Department is a team of professionals that serve with excellence, dedication, and pride. The members of the Easton Fire Department are committed to saving lives, protecting property, and improving the quality of life for our residents and visitors, by providing rapid and reliable services in all emergency and non emergency activities.
We expect our work to make a difference in the quality of life in our city. To this end, we try to discover what is most important to do and focus our resources for the greatest, most enduring benefit.
- Enhance the quality of life through prevention and education
- Deliver responsive and caring emergency services
- Mitigate emergencies and disaster
- Prevent the loss of life and protect property
- Enforce applicable codes and ordinances
|Henry Hennings||Fire Chief||(610) 250-6671|
|Central Fire Station||Duty Officer||(610) 250-6672|