The second floor of Easton City Hall will reopen to the public in a limited capacity on Monday, June 29. The third floor will not be open to the public, and in-person meetings will be done as needed by appointment only.
Please carefully review the following bullets so you know what to expect:
- Due to limited staffing, customers should expect longer waits for walk-in services, and also delays in responses to phone calls, voice mail messages, and emails.
- We strongly encourage customers to continue making bill and tax payments online, via the lobby kiosk or drop box, or by mailing them in to city hall.
- Masks are required to be worn by ALL visitors to City Hall, and social distancing protocols need to be observed by everyone.
- The Finance Department will accept payments for utility bills and tax bills, as well as other types of payments that customers wish to make.
- The Department of Codes & Zoning will have a clerk available to assist customers with completing forms, paying fees, and dropping-off/picking up paperwork.
- The Department of Public Works will not have in-person services available. Customers should contact the department by phone or email.
- Also, the Easton Police Department will reopen its building on N. 4th Street to the public on Monday for the payment of parking permits, tickets, vehicle boots, and other issues.
We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we work to reopen the rest of City Hall in the coming weeks. Thank you.