There are two parking garages located in the City of Easton, the Pine Street garage and the Third (3rd) Street garage.
- Both garages are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Payment is required 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The payment system in the garages is similar to how you would pay to park at a meter: you park in the space, go to the kiosk next to the elevator or use the ParkMobile app on your phone, enter your license plate number, provide a payment method, and then go on your way.
- You must pay immediately after parking, BEFORE walking out of the garage.
- Payment kiosks are located on each floor of the garages next to the elevators.
- You can also use the ParkMobile app to pay to park in the garages.
- You will need to know your car's license plate number when you pay at the kiosk.
- When parking, make sure that your car's license plate faces the drive aisle.
If you have questions about monthly passes or availability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pine Street Parking Garage is conveniently located one block south of Centre Square. It is behind The Crayola Experience and the Alpha Building on South Third Street. Enter the Pine Street Garage by using either the Ferry Street or Pine Street entrances.
Parking Rates: $3 per hour (5 am - 5 pm); 50 cents an hour (5 pm - 5 am); $24 daily maximum
The South Third Street Parking Garage (Intermodal Garage) is located two blocks south of Centre Square, behind City Hall at 123 South Third Street. The garage is located above the Fred A. Williams Easton Intermodal Transportation Center. The only entrance to the garage is from South Third Street, just past city hall.
Parking Rates: $2 per hour (5 am - 5 pm); 50 cents an hour (5 pm - 5 am); $16 daily maximum