The city offers seven pavilions in five locations available for rent:
Located in Upper Hackett Park. It seats up between 90-100 people. Hackett Park provides a number of activities from a playground and swing set area to an 18-hole disc golf course. Reserve It
Heil Pavilions 1 & 2
Located behind Heil Pool at 900 Packer Ave. Heil Pavilion 1 seats up to 150 people and Heil 2 seats between 90-100 people. Reserve It
In addition to plenty of open space, within the designated pavilion area you will find a play bay for kids. Rental of a pavilion at Heil Park DOES NOT entitle you to pool access. Pool passes must be purchased separately. Reserve It
Eddyside Pavilions 1 & 2
Located at Eddyside Pool on Route 611 North. Eddyside Pavilion 1 seats between 40-50 people, and Eddyside Pavilion 2 seats between 35-40 people. There is a large play bay and a beach volleyball court. Rental of a pavilion at Eddyside Pavilion DOES NOT entitle you to pool access. Pool passes must be purchased separately. Reserve It
Hugh Moore Park Pavilion
Large pavilion seats between 100-125 people. The park is set upon several miles of the Delaware and Lehigh Trail, which is a 165-mile trail stretching from Bristol, PA to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. Amenities include a playground area, wooded walking trails, the National Canal Museum, and a seasonal canal boat ride. There are additional costs associated with the museum and boat ride. Museum and boat ride info can be found here. Reserve It
Neighborhood Center Park
902 Philadelphia Road - Park has large grass area basketball court playground area and can seat up to 50 people . Reserve It
- All rentals are done on a first come-first served basis
- All rentals must be arranged through the on-line portal
- The cost of a pavilion for a city resident is $100 plus $50 for alcohol. Non-Resident is $150 plus $50 for alcohol.
- There are no refunds for cancellations or inclement weather.
- Please note that if any damages are discovered which are related to your rental, your credit card will be charged the full amount of the repairs.