Service Line Warranties of America
The City of Easton and Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) have partnered to help protect customers from the unexpected expense and inconvenience of emergency repairs to the systems in their homes. Many times, homeowners are unaware of their responsibility for the repairs to these systems in and around their homes. That's why we offer optional and affordable programs that can help provide peace of mind.
Who is Service Line Warranties of America
Founded in 2003, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) is a home repair service company headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. We offer repair plans to local homeowners by partnering with local municipalities and cities and have a trusted network of professional contractors to handle water, sewer, gas, electrical, and plumbing line repairs. SLWA is a BBB Accredited Business and has been recognized as the nation's largest and most trusted source of utility line plans endorsed by the National League of Cities (NLC).
Home Repair Plans From SLWA
SLWA's affordably priced plans address many home emergencies, with service provided by local, licensed, and insured contractors. There are no deductibles, trip charges, or pre-inspections. Coverage is available for:
- Exterior Sewer/Septic Line
- Exterior Water Service Line
- Plumbing and Drainage
How Plans From SLWA Work
- Call Us 24/7 - Repair representatives are available to take customer calls 24/7/365 and schedule appointments to get them the help they need
- We Send a Contractor - We assign and dispatch a local, licensed contractor right to the customer's doorstep to handle all covered repairs.
- Quality Service Performed - Each contractor is insured and delivers quality service to address the customer's problem.
Why Get a Plan From SLWA
Homeowners who face a home repair in an emergency must deal with finding a qualified repair person quickly as well as pay for the unexpected expense. Not knowing who to call or how much a repair will cost can be frustrating and overwhelming. That's where SLWA can help. SLWA offers homeowners affordable repair service plans that provide a prompt, easy solution to homeowner repair needs, saving them time and money.
SLWA Plans Include
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Affordable service plans
- Covered repairs guaranteed for one year
- Eliminate emergency searches for a qualified contractor
- Local, licensed, and insured contractors make repairs
- No charge for covered repairs, up to the benefit limit
- No deductible, paperwork, or service trip fees
- Repair hotline is open 24/7/365
SLWA Plan Benefits
Many homeowners are not prepared for repair emergencies. They don't know who to call for repairs and can be faced with considerable unforeseen expenses. Visit the Service Line Warranties of America website for more information.
- 24/7/365 claims hotline, including holidays
- No need to search for a qualified contractor in an emergency
- 30-day money-back guarantee with the ability to cancel at any time
- Affordably priced coverage
- No deductibles or trip fees
Peace of Mind
- Covered repairs guaranteed for one year
- Fully vetted, licensed, and insured local contractors
Carefully Selected Local Contractors
Due to rigorous vetting, fewer than 10% of all the contractors we research and interview are selected for our network. SLWA currently manages and deploys over 1,300 independent firms, employing thousands of highly qualified technicians.
A leaking or broken exterior water service line can be expensive to replace. Many homeowners aren't aware that they own their water service line and will have to pay for any repairs. The exterior water service line - from your property boundary or external wall of your well casing to the water service meter or main shut-off valve inside your home - is your responsibility.
Exterior Sewer/Septic Line Coverage protects you from the expense of a covered repair or replacement of your exterior sewer line from the external wall of your home up to your property boundary, or exterior septic line that takes wastewater away from the external wall of your home up to the point of connection to the septic tank on your property, up to the benefit amount.
Plumbing and drainage emergencies can be messy and inconvenient. Common breakdowns range from blocked shower, sink or toilet drains to broken interior water pipes. Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage protects you, up to the benefit amount, from the covered cost to repair or replace your interior plumbing and drainage lines.